subscribe

Stay in touch

    *We Don’t Keep Our Beauty Secrets Subscribe now and thank us later
    Top
    Image Alt

    Online shop

    NATURAL LIFTING HAIR GROWTH TONER 150 ML

    £25.00

    2 in stock

    - +
    Category:

    Description

    Suitable for all hair types, excellent for fine, thinning hair lacking volume and fullness. Helps in regrowth of lost hair, since it revitalizes the growth of hair follicles. Also great for those whose hair and scalp tend to get greasy.

    Natural Lifting Hair Growth Toner is a magical hair bio-boost formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to prevent hair loss, accelerate growth and strengthen hair follicles.

    • Eco-friendly
    • Multicultural
    • Unisex | Gender Neutral
    • Dermatologically tested
    • Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    • Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    • Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
    • Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
    • DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
    • Refillable & Recyclable
    • Meaningful Aroma
    • Biodegradable packaging
    • Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    98% natural. The remaining 2% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Ingredients:

    Aqua*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside**, Niacinamide, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide**, Plumeria Alba (Plumeria) Flower Extract***, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract***, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum**, Glycerin**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Amaranthus Caudatus (Amaranth) Seed Oil***, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Panthenol, Glycerin**, Propanediol**, Citric Acid**, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool

    *Purified Underground Water
    **Natural Origin Ingredient
    ***Ingredient from Organic Farmi

    Directions:

    Step 1: Suitable for use on dry or damp hair. Shake before use. Spray directly onto the scalp, working section by section.
    Step 2: Gently massage in. Apply throughout hair length.
    Step 3: Comb through. Do not rinse.

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Be the first to review “NATURAL LIFTING HAIR GROWTH TONER 150 ML”

    Your email address will not be published.

    Women want everything to be how they want.

    Ellips

    You don't have permission to register

    Reset Password