subscribe

Stay in touch

    *We Don’t Keep Our Beauty Secrets Subscribe now and thank us later
    Top
    Image Alt

    Online shop

    COCO THERAPY DUO SHAMPOO 300 ML

    £21.99

    1 in stock

    Category:

    Description

    Suitable for all hair types, excellent for dry, damaged hair, scalp healing, and for the prevention of hair breakage. Formulated with the proper pH to restore almost any hair and prevent the hair shaft from swelling, minimizing hair follicles from further damage.

    Coco Therapy Duo Shampoo is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to reconstruct hair and rejuvenate scalp overnight. Instantly improves hair quality and scalp skin health.

    • Eco-friendly
    • Vegan
    • Multicultural
    • Unisex | Gender Neutral
    • Dermatologically tested
    • Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    • Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    • Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
    • Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
    • DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
    • Refillable & Recyclable
    • Meaningful Aroma
    • Biodegradable packaging
    • Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    98.4% natural. The remaining 1.6% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Ingredients:

    Aqua*, Sodium Coco-Sulfate**, Decyl Glucoside**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Crocus Sativus (Crocus) Stigma Extract***, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil***, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein**, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Coco-Glucoside**, Glyceryl Oleate**, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Glycerin**, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate**, Fragrance, Citric Acid**, Lactic Acid**, Sodium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool

    *Purified Underground Water
    **Natural Origin Ingredient
    ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

    Directions:

    Step 1: Gently massage the shampoo into your scalp and hair.
    Step 2: Wash the scalp and hair with liberal amount of water; repeat if necessary.

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Be the first to review “COCO THERAPY DUO SHAMPOO 300 ML”

    Your email address will not be published.

    Women want everything to be how they want.

    Ellips

    You don't have permission to register

    Reset Password