subscribe

Stay in touch

    *We Don’t Keep Our Beauty Secrets Subscribe now and thank us later
    Top
    Image Alt

    Online shop

    COCO THERAPY DUO MASK 300 ML

    £25.00

    3 in stock

    - +
    Category:

    Description

    Suitable for all hair types, excellent for dry, damaged hair, scalp healing, and for the prevention of hair breakage. Formulated with the proper pH to restore almost any hair and prevent the hair shaft from swelling, minimizing hair follicles from further damage.

    Coco Therapy Duo Mask is formulated with is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to reconstruct hair and rejuvenate scalp overnight. Instantly improves hair quality and scalp skin health.

    • Eco-friendly
    • Multicultural
    • Unisex | Gender Neutral
    • Dermatologically tested
    • Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    • Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    • Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients
    • DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
    • Refillable & Recyclable
    • Meaningful Aroma
    • Biodegradable packaging
    • Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    98.7% natural. The remaining 1.3% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Ingredients:

    Aqua*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Coco-Caprylate**, Glycerin**, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Crocus Sativus (Crocus) Stigma Extract***, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein**, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Lactic Acid**, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate**, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool

    *Purified Underground Water
    **Natural Origin Ingredient
    ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

    Directions:

    Step 1: Apply to shampooed and towel-dried hair.
    Step 2: Massage scalp, lengths and ends. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes, for best results, for 5 to 15 minutes. Rinse with liberal amount of water.

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Be the first to review “COCO THERAPY DUO MASK 300 ML”

    Your email address will not be published.

    Women want everything to be how they want.

    Ellips

    You don't have permission to register

    Reset Password