subscribe

Stay in touch

    *We Don’t Keep Our Beauty Secrets Subscribe now and thank us later
    Top
    Image Alt

    Online shop

    BLOND AMBITION PURPLE TREATMENT 300 ML

    £23.00

    2 in stock

    - +
    Category:

    Description

    Suitable for blondes, bleached, ombre, balayage hair, and highlights. Conditioner for blonde hair removes brassiness to boost white tones for dazzling ash blonde, shades to achieve a subtle natural blonde hair look. T-LAB Professional products for blonde hair are designed to create the perfect blond look at home.

    Blond Ambition Duo Treatment for blondes is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients featuring ultra-violet pigment. Conditioner for blonde hair is designed to nourish hair and neutralize unwanted yellow tones in blonde or bleached, ombre hair, providing a cool-neutral result and soothe a sensitive scalp.

    • Eco-friendly
    • Vegan
    • Multicultural
    • Unisex | Gender Neutral
    • Dermatologically tested
    • Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    • Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    • Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
    • Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
    • DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
    • Recyclable & refillable
    • Biodegradable packaging
    • Meaningful Aroma
    • Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    98% natural. The remaining 2% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Ingredients:

    Aqua*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Coco-Caprylate**, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine**, Glycerin**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein**, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract***, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract**, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum**, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil***, Lactic Acid**, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate**, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid**, Acid Violet 43, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

    *Purified Underground Water
    **Natural Origin Ingredient
    ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

    Directions:

    Step 1: Apply to shampooed and towel-dried hair.
    Step 2: Massage lengths and ends. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes, for best results, for 5 to 15 minutes. The recommended time may vary depending on the initial hair color. Rinse with a liberal amount of water.

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Be the first to review “BLOND AMBITION PURPLE TREATMENT 300 ML”

    Your email address will not be published.

    Women want everything to be how they want.

    Ellips

    You don't have permission to register

    Reset Password