subscribe

Stay in touch

    *We Don’t Keep Our Beauty Secrets Subscribe now and thank us later
    Top
    Image Alt

    Online shop

    BLOND AMBITION ELIXIR ABSOLUTE 150 ML

    £14.50

    4 in stock

    - +
    Category:

    Description

    Blond Ambition Elixir Absolute serum is suitable for blondes, bleached, ombre, balayage hair, and highlights. Serum for blondes hydrates smooths and nourishes natural and dyed blond hair to create a perfect blonde salon look at home.

    Blond Ambition Elixir Absolute is a medium-intensity-oil serum formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to nourish and enhance blonde, bleached, ombre hair or highlights. Serum for blondes returns natural smoothness for coloured blond hair and replenishes its moisture level.

    • Eco-friendly
    • Vegan
    • Multicultural
    • Unisex | Gender Neutral
    • Dermatologically tested
    • Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
    • Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
    • Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
    • Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
    • DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
    • Recyclable & refillable
    • Biodegradable packaging
    • Meaningful Aroma
    • Cosmopolitan origin

    Created by top-beauty Academy.
    Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
    Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

    96% natural. The remaining 4% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

    Ingredients:

    Aqua*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside**, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract***, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract**, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum**, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil***, Crambe Abyssinica (Crambe) Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters***, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract***, Coco-Caprylate**, Undecane**, Tridecane**, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) **, Glycerin**, Lactic Acid**, Citric acid**, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool

    *Purified Underground Water
    **Natural Origin Ingredient
    ***Ingredient from Organic Farming

    Directions:

    Step 1:Apply 2-4 pumps of serum to damp hair, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends before blow-drying or air-drying.
    Step 2: Comb through to distribute serum. Style as usual. Do not rinse.
    Step 3: Can be also used as a finishing touch on dry hair. To maximize the effect, use purple shampoo for blonde hair, deep conditioner, and Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Be the first to review “BLOND AMBITION ELIXIR ABSOLUTE 150 ML”

    Your email address will not be published.

    Women want everything to be how they want.

    Ellips

    You don't have permission to register

    Reset Password